Website                 Be Inspired. Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First tooth, no make that teeth!

Finally at 10months and 1 day old, on Easter, baby girl got her first tooth!
Then this morning she woke up and had another tooh! 2 teeth in 24 hours. New teeth are not the easiest hings to photograph, especially on an irritable infant that just wants to get down and go. KWIM? But it's a milestone and her first tooth so a picture needed to be taken;)
Her 2 little toofers
Photobucket
And the aftermath of trying to get a first tooth pic
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You changed your watermark. And name. :) She's so sweet with that pout and snot. Seriously.

I take pictures of anything that intrests me and love sharing sneak peaks of my recent sessions, kids or just general images I have taken here. If you are intested in a session please contact me at babyvanity@gmail.com

About Me

Austin, TX, United States
My name is Heather Georger. I was born and raised in Westen New York. We currently live in the Northern burbs of Austin, Texas. . When I say *we* I mean my self my husband and our 3 children:) They are my guinea pigs, my models and the greatest gifts I have ever been given.

Music