Website                 Be Inspired. Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My sick sweet pea.

Today David put together the flooring that was given to me by Angi as well as the Chestnut Savage Paper which I loove and is also from Angi (Thank You). I was so excited! I still need to get a baseboard to complete the look but I just had to play. Poor Aubs has been sick the last few days but she's getting a bit better: hopefully by the weekend she will be feeling perfect. She didn't want to smile, heck she didn't even want to try and scoot away which is her new favorite thing. I got some time to play and some cute shots in her sweet pea outfit that her Nana bought her.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kristin said...

She is such a beauty...I think you're so talented!

Welcome to blogging!

Julie said...

This looks great Heather! Beutiful photos!

Treasures From Heaven said...

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. You are one step closer girl. It is so awesome to watch your business taking shape.

I take pictures of anything that intrests me and love sharing sneak peaks of my recent sessions, kids or just general images I have taken here. If you are intested in a session please contact me at babyvanity@gmail.com

About Me

Austin, TX, United States
My name is Heather Georger. I was born and raised in Westen New York. We currently live in the Northern burbs of Austin, Texas. . When I say *we* I mean my self my husband and our 3 children:) They are my guinea pigs, my models and the greatest gifts I have ever been given.

Music