Website                 Be Inspired. Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

{Austin Photographer} Valentine's Special!

For sittings in January only I am offering a Valentines special!
Mini Session (about 20 minutes of shooting) on a red or pink background at my home.
5-10 proofs to view in a private online gallery.
2 5x7's of the same pose are included.
Additional prints are 35% off.
1 child $45

$45 is due upon booking.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

No comments:

I take pictures of anything that intrests me and love sharing sneak peaks of my recent sessions, kids or just general images I have taken here. If you are intested in a session please contact me at babyvanity@gmail.com

About Me

Austin, TX, United States
My name is Heather Georger. I was born and raised in Westen New York. We currently live in the Northern burbs of Austin, Texas. . When I say *we* I mean my self my husband and our 3 children:) They are my guinea pigs, my models and the greatest gifts I have ever been given.

Music