Website                 Be Inspired. Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The new ride!

We needed a new vehicle desperately! When baby girl outgrows her infant seat, we would never be able to go anyplace as a family as there is just no way to get 3 full size carseats across a back row. We've been looking and researching for awhile now and yesterday we found the car we decided to buy. We also spent 5 flipping hours at the dealership!!! I was not happy about that at all, the kids did pretty good though all things condsidered.

So now we have a 3 row vehicle that can fit our entire family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So you can fit my two kids along too, right? :o)

♛Qu€€n♛J€§§¡¢a♛™ said...

Congrats on your new wheels! BTW I LOVE the pic with Tae in it. Those pics are gorgeous.

I take pictures of anything that intrests me and love sharing sneak peaks of my recent sessions, kids or just general images I have taken here. If you are intested in a session please contact me at babyvanity@gmail.com

About Me

Austin, TX, United States
My name is Heather Georger. I was born and raised in Westen New York. We currently live in the Northern burbs of Austin, Texas. . When I say *we* I mean my self my husband and our 3 children:) They are my guinea pigs, my models and the greatest gifts I have ever been given.

Music