Website                 Be Inspired. Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Birthday Girl!

Today I had my first studio portfolio building session! I think it went quite well! This beautiful girl had pictures done for her 4th Birthday, which is at the end of the month. We also shot some photos of her and her baby sister, and just her baby sister too (I'll share those another day). They turned out sooo well! I have been proofing all day but I really wanted to get a sneak peak up for mom (hope your still awake:))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Gina said...

OMG!!!! I CANNOT WAIT till our session next week! GREAT JOB!!!

Erika said...

Love, love, LOVE these!! Thanks so much for such beautiful pics, Heather!

Kyla said...

Oh Heather! You did amazingly!

angiesarman said...

OMG Heather, great job. SO, your flying to Jax when???

Katie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

TeacherMom said...

Can Angie and I arrange for a FL shoot? Maybe we can go halvsies, lol

AWESOME job!

I take pictures of anything that intrests me and love sharing sneak peaks of my recent sessions, kids or just general images I have taken here. If you are intested in a session please contact me at babyvanity@gmail.com

About Me

Austin, TX, United States
My name is Heather Georger. I was born and raised in Westen New York. We currently live in the Northern burbs of Austin, Texas. . When I say *we* I mean my self my husband and our 3 children:) They are my guinea pigs, my models and the greatest gifts I have ever been given.

Music