Website                 Be Inspired. Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, February 22, 2009

{Austin Photographer) Cuties in the square!

Yesterday I got together with some great photographer friends (we had a great time!)for some fun in G town. We were shooting each other on the fire escape when this darling couple and adorable children approached us and we started chatting:) Then we shot the kiddos for a couple minutes because they had never had professional portraits done; the kids were naturals and just gorgeous!


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cherri said...

OH I LOVE your Black & Whites!!! Can I ask... is this a special action from any place I can buy it too? I have seen this same BW in other places and LOVE IT! Your work is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm an AZ photographer & would LOVE to know how I can do that BW. Leave a comment on my photography blog if you are interested in sharing your amazing knowlege! THX! :)

Anonymous said...

So nice and so cute!! Austin Photographers are really great in their shots and thanks for the post!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable photographers. I used it to find them for my wedding. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local photographers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that they actually came to me.

Austin Photographers & Photography - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

I take pictures of anything that intrests me and love sharing sneak peaks of my recent sessions, kids or just general images I have taken here. If you are intested in a session please contact me at babyvanity@gmail.com

About Me

Austin, TX, United States
My name is Heather Georger. I was born and raised in Westen New York. We currently live in the Northern burbs of Austin, Texas. . When I say *we* I mean my self my husband and our 3 children:) They are my guinea pigs, my models and the greatest gifts I have ever been given.

Music